Friday 22 October 2021

THE LEARNING I HAVE DO

                  

THE LEARNING I HAVE DONE IN LOCKDOWN

      Helllo bloggers today I am blogging about what of kind learning I did this lockdown

   we had to put all of our work on this slide called lockdown creations then the teachers will check it on our computer but my mum or my dad check my work. after my work me my brother and sister gets 30 minutes free time to go on youtube watch netflix and play mincraft after our free time my mum takes our chromebooks off us and charges the one that needs charging when that chrombook is full she charges the next one .anyways  the subjectfor my  are writing reading maths and thats what kind of learning I have done in lockdown.BYE  👋


     

2 comments:

  1. Good Job Kiani but next time you might want to check if some stuff makes sense and if your spelling is right but I like how you have explained what you have done and when you get to do other stuff and when you have to get off it
    Ka Pai
    From Paige

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kiani. Well done on being organised in your house. I like how you have free time after you’ve done your work. Could you add a link to your slide show so we can see your Highlights? Keep up the great mahi.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.