Tuesday 26 October 2021

What is a fable?

                                             WHAT IS A FABLE?

Hello bloggers today I am blogging about what is a fable let me tell you what is a fable people will ask a fable is a short story  it also takes place in a familiar setting like in Sweden it will take place somewhere   snowy and  Arabic will take place in somewhere hot like the desert . there are also characters like animals that can talk that’s called  personification for example the three billy goat gruff that's a fable.

the story is about three goats that had no grass on there side so they crossed a bridge where on the other side there is lots of grass the littest goat crossed the bridgie first trip trap trip trap the little goat made as he crossed ''who crossing my bridge?'' said the orge as the litte goat crossed the bridge ''its me the little goat.'' ''I'm gonna gobble you up'' said the orge ''no not me just wait for my brother he is much bigger than me'' ''okay ''said the orge then the older goat came. Trip trap trip trap ''whos crossing my bridge?'' said the orge ''its me said the goat'' ''I'm going to gobble you up'' said the orge ''no wait said the goat you can eat my brother he is much bigger than me'' ''okay'' said the orge.

Than the oldest goat came. He was so heavy when he went on the bridge it made a creeeak ''who is on my bridge?'' said the orge ''it me the oldest goat'' ''I'm gonna gobble you up'' said the orge ''try'' said the goat ''I'll just poke out your eyes and ears with my spears'' (horns) the orge didn't care so he tried to gobble up the goat but he poked out his eyes and ears as he said then he went to the other side and ate as much grass as he liked. And thats what a fable is.

Bye bloggers 👋


1 comment:

  1. Talofa Kiani. What an interesting retelling of The Three Billy Goats Gruff. Ka pai! A fable has a message, some advice, called the moral of the story. The smallest Billy Goat had to think of a clever idea to get him out of a tricky situation. He didn’t want to be eaten, but he did want to cross to the new grass. The middle sized Billy Goat did the same. The ogre (or the Troll) waited for the Big Billy Goat, but ended up with nothing. The moral was, Don’t be greedy, accept or be thankful for what you have, or you might miss out altogether. Read some of the other fables so you can find out the moral of each one. Good luck. Keep up your great efforts, Kiani.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.