Monday 18 October 2021

holidays in lockdown level 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                                holidays in lockdown


hello bloggers today i'm gonna be blogging about my short holiday in lockdown well the thing i and my family has done the most was hang out with my uncles anties and cousin and my gradma and grandpa the whole entire week on monday we went to the mangere bridge my dad had the fish and chip there and had two big oysters me and my cousin and my sister and my brother had mc donals then after that we went to the sand park then after that park we went to the waikowhai park after the waikowhai park we went home then wacth the tale of dark grim and pokemon the secrets of the jungles then on tuesdaywe went to my papas house to kick back (hang out) we played fortineon the ps4s and watched youtube and some netflix and me and my cousin watching squid game tik toks on youtube then i went on my papas computer and we did some triva and played some borard games and we did the same thing on the other days except sunday we had a feast it was super duper yummy and thats what I did in the holidays in lockdown. :D 

2 comments:

  1. This sounds like a fun time Kiani. Lots of yummy food and games. Next time you write a blog post do you think you could add some full stops? This post is one very very long sentence!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kiani. That’s great you spent time with your family in the holidays. What food did you have in your feast?
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.