Friday 25 June 2021

Procedure work

 Talofa lava  bloggers. During the week I have been doing procedural writing. If you don't know what that is it is something were you give the instructions for a game like hide and seek of tag or cheat. We had to pick a game and write the instructions to play it we had do a plan first.

After our plan we had to write the real one on a google docs  the game I chose was a game named A Lape which is from my culture (Samoa). My dad told me how to play that game so I chose that game because it is super fun to play and really special to me. All you have to do is pick a game and write the instructions and a diagram (picture) after you are done making your procedural writing then you have to test it and you have to follow exactly what is says and if it works you are done. If you want to learn how to play my game called A lape here is the link  and i really liked it because i got to share a game from my culture that was special to me. hope you will like the game. BYE!!!!                                                                       

                                                                                                                



1 comment:

  1. Great work Kiani writing the procedures for this game and including the diagram. I can see that it is special for you for family and culture reasons. Just a little hint for future writing remember i should be capital I. You missed it a few times.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.