Friday 12 March 2021

SELF PORTRAIT PICASSO STYLE!!!!!

 Hello bloggers this week I have been doing some portraits but there is a twist it is Picasso style it is so much fun. I wasn't here when everybody  started the day I came back. At twelve o'clock  I started I hat to watch a video HERE IS IT it is not hard to do. I did mine one big.



My friend Abdullah did his one before me we had to color the whole entire thing it was hard it was easy to draw but not easy to color I had to do different colors on the face the body but not the hat it was jut red and black it was mostly black because I like the color black and brown and red and I also like this robot called Freddy and here is my picture. BYE!! 



2 comments:

  1. Hi Kiani my name is Moka and Im from New Windsor School. I enjoyed looking at your Picasso art. I liked how you used light and dark colours, It looks amazing. I liked how creative you were with it. Keep up your amazing work !

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.